The Dustless Blaster uses recycled bottle glass because it’s clean, eco-friendly, and good for a wide range of jobs. Specialty Restoration uses a rust inhibitor to prevent flash rusting for up to 72 hours. The effective rust inhibitor is added to the blast water to prevent flash rust during blasting and then used to rinse after blasting is complete. The Dustless Blaster is water injection power works by combining the water with environmentally safe recycled glass inside the blast tank. This abrasive mixture, eliminates dust while powerfully removing many coatings quicker than any other method.
This makes it great for:
- Residential homes and buildings: No dust, safe if it comes in contact with pets or people, leaves the original surface intact. Can remove graffiti, grease stains, old paint, paper etc…
- Commercial and Industrial uses: Perfect for toxic coatings such as lead and asbestos abatement. Dustless Blaster can be used in any weather. Works fast and efficiently so little to no down time.
- Wood Restoration: Dustless Blasting removes paint, polyurethane, stains, lacquer, and any other coating from wood easily. Leaves you with a surface ready for any treatment.
- Vehicles and Boats: Dustless Blasting is safe on aluminum, steel, and fiberglass. Removes old paint, rust, and watermarks.
Dustless Blasting advantages over old methods of restoration:
- Environmentally safe, no extra containment needed. Can be done anywhere.
- Preps and clean surfaces for any treatment.
- Fast and easy, the quickest way to get the job done with less clean up.
- Won’t warp thin metals like sandblasting